Below are some websites that I have found helpful and I hope that you find them helpful as well.*
- Psychology Today – This website has many helpful articles and has a convenient tool to help you find a therapist in your area.
- PsychCentral – Similar to Psychology Today, this website has helpful articles on a variety of psychological topics.
- Brene Brown – Brene Brown has a powerful TED Talk on the importance of vulnerability and a website with many helpful resources.
- Meg Jay, PhD – Meg Jay is another researcher with an engaging TED Talk and helpful advice for today’s millennials.
- Gretchen Rubin – Gretchen’s site is full of helpful ideas to lead a more mindful life.
- Five Love Languages – A different approach to showing others that you care. What’s your love language?
*Please note that these are only my suggestions and not endorsements in any way.